2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage ROADSTER,
Aston Martin is lifting the lid on an extreme new sports car with the global debut of the V12 Vantage Roadster.
The new sports car, available as a limited edition in selected markets worldwide, immediately becomes the most potent example of the open-top Vantage range and mixes the breath-taking power of Aston Martin’s naturally aspirated 6.0-litre V12 engine with the established thrills of Vantage Roadster driving for what is an unforgettable sports car experience.
The V12 Vantage Roadster’s 6.0-litre engine, mated as in the Coupe to a six-speed manual gearbox, generates 517 PS at 6,500 rpm and a muscular 570 Nm of torque at 5,750 rpm. It has been intelligently packaged into the Vantage Roadster’s compact form to fully exploit the sports-orientated model’s ample natural agility.
The naturally-aspirated V12 provides high levels of power and torque yet it delivers a flexible, refined driving experience illuminated with the potential for truly electrifying performance. The 0-62 mph sprint is dispatched in just 4.5 seconds while this most potent Aston Martin Roadster is capable of 190 mph.
While the Roadster naturally shares much of the technical and specification features of the V12 Vantage Coupe, some elements are redesigned to take account of the Roadster’s neat packaging and engaging dynamics.
Available to order in selected markets now, the new Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster is priced at £150,000 RRP in the UK.
- All-alloy quad overhead cam 48 valve 5,935cc V12
- Compression ratio 10.7:1
- Front mid-mounted engine, rear-wheel drive
- Fully-catalysed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves
- 517 PS at 6,500 rpm
- 570 Nm at 5,750 rpm
- 0-62 mph (100 km/h): 4.5 seconds
- Maximum speed: 190 mph (305 km/h)
- Rear mid-mounted six-speed manual gearbox
- Alloy torque tube with carbon fibre prop shaft
- Limited-slip differential
- Final drive ratio 3.71:1
- Two-door, two-seat layout
- VH bonded aluminium structure
- Aluminium, magnesium alloy, composite and steel body
- Extruded aluminium door side impact beams
- High Intensity Discharge headlamps (dipped beam)
- Halogen projector headlamps (main beam)
- LED rear lamps
- Length: 4,382mm
- Width: 2,022mm (including mirrors)
- Height: 1,256mm
- Wheelbase: 2,600mm
- Fuel Tank: 80ltrs
- Weight: 1,760kg